How to add Breeze Libraries from Nuget to SharePoint 2013 Apps
In this article you will learn how to add Breeze Libraries from Nuget to SharePoint 2013 Apps.
Here is the small/basic/introductory procedure to add the Breeze library to a SharePoint 2013 solution. The base of this article was laid out in my previous article as this will save.
Note: I am using the Visual Studio 2013 Version.
- Step 1 : Open SharePoint 2013 App solution in Visual Studio 2013.
- Step 2 : Right-click on the project and select “Manage Nuget Packages”.
- Step 3 : On the top right side, Type “breeze” and click Search.
- Step 4 : Select “Breeze Labs: Breeze + Angular for SharePoint 2013” from the results and click Instal
- Step 5 : The preceding step will install 3 packages i) “Breeze Labs: Breeze Angular Service” ii) “Breeze Labs: Breeze Metadata Helper” iii) “Breeze Labs: Breeze + Angular for SharePoint 2013”. Close the Nuget Manager.
- Step 6 : In the SharePoint 2013 App project, under the Scripts folder you could add all the new Breeze related files to the solution.
- Step 7 : I have added the required files to the header section of the default.aspx page, as shown below:
<!-- breeze & dependent libraries -->
I hope this article useful 🙂
Top 3 SharePoint 2013 Hosting Recommendation
ASPHostPortal.com provides its customers with Plesk Panel, one of the most popular and stable control panels for Windows hosting, as free. You could also see the latest .NET framework, a crazy amount of functionality as well as Large disk space, bandwidth, MSSQL databases and more. All those give people the convenience to build up a powerful site in Windows server. ASPHostPortal.com offers SharePoint 2013 hosting starts from $9,99/month only. They also guarantees 30 days money back and guarantee 99.9% uptime. If you need a reliable affordable SharePoint 2013 Hosting, ASPHostPortal.com should be your best choice.
The price of HostForLIFE.eu SharePoint 2013 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Level 1 which we may recommend most here. The Level 1 hosting package is €9.99/mo. It include 50GB bandwidth, 5 GB disk storage, MSSQL 2014 databases, MySQL databases, Unlimited Subsites and support almost all of the cutting-edge Windows technologies, such as remote IIS management, ASP.NET v5 and Full Trust. Hosting a Windows-based website with HostForLIFE.eu should be absolutely worry-free.
DiscountService.com.au is Microsoft Gold Partner, which means they will be the first one to know the latest Microsoft technology and test Microsoft product before being released to the public. With tons of positive feedback from their customers, we are glad to grant them as the Best SharePoint 2013 Hosting of this month. Their SharePoint hosting is sold at $10/month only, each account is allocated with large Bandwith and Storage Space. It’s sufficient to run a website which is not very busy