The product group released the December 2014 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2010 product family.
For December 2014 Cumulative have full server packages (also known as Uber packages). No other CU is required to fully patch SharePoint.
Be aware that the December Cumulative Update for SharePoint 2010 is a Post-SP2 hotfix. It is required to have SP2 installed before installing the December CU.
This CU includes all SharePoint 2010 fixes released since SP2. The CU does not include SP2.
Attention: this CU no longer supports SP1! It is required to have SP2 installed for the base product and all installed language packs to install December 2014 CU for SharePoint 2010.
The KB articles for December CU will be available at the following locations in a couple of days:
- KB 2899585 – SharePoint Foundation 2010
- KB 2899583 – SharePoint Server 2010
- KB 2899587 – Project Server 2010
The Full Server Packages for December 2014 CU are available through the following links:
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 December 2014 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 December 2014 CU
- Download Project Server 2010 December 2014 CU
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.